- Thin blades slice pathways through the food, enabling spices and marinades to soak in quickly throughout to cut marinating time down to minutes instead of hours.
- The pathways conduct heat evenly through the food, cutting down cooking time by as much as 40%.
- Spend less time preparing and more time enjoying meals
- Marinades thoroughly penetrate the meat fibers to create richer flavor as they are rapidly drawn into the center of the cut.
- Helps marinades naturally enhance the flavor of today’s leaner organic cuts of meat.
- The pathways allow chicken, turkey, and other poultry to self-baste, creating juicier meat and crispier skin.
- The thin blades slice through connective tissue responsible for toughness, tenderizing meat in the method used in professional kitchens.
- The pathways enable acidic-based marinades to naturally tenderize meat in less time.